Items already available in stock will be dispatched in 1-2 business days (Monday-Friday) following order completion.
During sales or special promotions, processing may take longer.
MADE TO ORDER ITEMS:
Made to order items will be shipped as soon as they have been received in our warehouse. Payment for the made to order item(s) will be deducted in full on the same day the order is placed, despite the postponed shipment date.
You have 14 days counting from the day you receive your item (the legal withdrawal period) in which to return it to us. The item must be returned in the same condition as when it was sold.
Our team will examine returned items thoroughly, verifying their eligibility for return.
Every item returned must conform to our standards:
- The products must be returned in the same condition they were received in, with the seal of quality still attached. Items returned without the seal will not be accepted
- Items must be returned with the original boxes where applicable.
- We will not accept any return that has been used, is dirty or has other signs of used not present at the time of purchase.
Returns that do not pass our quality checks will not be accepted.
- EDITORS' NOTE
- LIMITED EDITION
- TYPE OF SELLER
- ESTIMATED PRODUCTION TIME
- CARE & MAINTENANCE
A limited edition collection of altreforme furniture and accessories dressed for the
Vase, tribute to Jean Cocteau and to his movie Les Enfants Terribles.
An exclusive and limited edition customization: altreforme wears the colourful Chupa Chups® artworks, revisited by the eclectic fashion designer The Rodnik Band.
occasion with the Chupa Chups® prints: representative pattern of the famous lollipop
brand are revisited by the eclectic fashion designer The Rodnik Band, inspired by the
surrealism trend and homage to Salvador Dalì, who designed the brand logo in 1969.
Questions? Contact our concierge service for custom inquiries and more.
AF Starring Chupa Chups
Design by /
Pattern by /
Year of Issued /
H 100 x Ø 65cm - H 40 x 25,5in
Made in /
6 - 7 weeks
Use a soft cloth to clean dust or debris from the sculpture periodically. Avoid using harsh chemicals or abrasive materials on the surface, as they may damage its unique design and texture. Handle with care while moving or transporting to prevent any scratches or dents.
- Clean vase regularly with a soft cloth
- Do not use abrasive materials on the surface
- Handle carefully when moving or transporting