Items already available in stock will be dispatched in 1-2 business days (Monday-Friday) following order completion.
During sales or special promotions, processing may take longer.
MADE TO ORDER ITEMS:
Made to order items will be shipped as soon as they have been received in our warehouse. Payment for the made to order item(s) will be deducted in full on the same day the order is placed, despite the postponed shipment date.
You have 14 days counting from the day you receive your item (the legal withdrawal period) in which to return it to us. The item must be returned in the same condition as when it was sold.
Our team will examine returned items thoroughly, verifying their eligibility for return.
Every item returned must conform to our standards:
- The products must be returned in the same condition they were received in, with the seal of quality still attached. Items returned without the seal will not be accepted
- Items must be returned with the original boxes where applicable.
- We will not accept any return that has been used, is dirty or has other signs of used not present at the time of purchase.
Returns that do not pass our quality checks will not be accepted.
- EDITORS' NOTE
- CUSTOMIZED YOUR PIECE
- FOOSBALL TABLE INCLUDES
- TYPE OF SELLER
- ESTIMATED PRODUCTION TIME
- CARE & MAINTENANCE
Calcio Balilla: a portrait of Italian Memories.
Teckell reinvents the classic game while creating an exquisite design object.
The concept of Calcio Balilla (foosball) takes shape in sport bars where soccer fans used to meet to celebrate their local teams victories on the field.
A passion shared by the people. They play in stuffy soccer team’s club houses in Rome, men’s only clubs in Milan, and on dusty piazzas in Palermo. Generations that joke, jostle and find joy in a classic game. Simply Italian Dolce Vita. This beloved game of the people has been transformed into a luxury item without losing its pure essence. Teckell has reinvented the classic foosball table as a coveted work of Italian art.
Contact our concierge service for customize it with a 20 characters engraving
Playing field in ½”-thick, low iron tempered glass.
Shell perimeter in 9/16”-thick crystal. The vertical plates are tempered glass; the curved ends have undergone a hot bending process. Every component is polished with cerium oxide.
Players: one team in Canaletto walnut, the other in ash wood.
Canaletto walnut handles and scoring units.
Goals with polished stainless steel frames and handcrafted black nets.
Hidden, adjustable feet for leveling table.
L 140 W 74/174* H 92 cm | L 55 W 29/68 1⁄2* H 36 1⁄4 in
- Certificate of authenticity
- Variety pack of foosballs for different styles of play
- Instructions and tools for assembling and maintaining the product
- A special lubricant for a smoothly flowing game
Use a soft cloth to clean dust or debris from the foosball periodically. Avoid using harsh chemicals or abrasive materials on the surface, as they may damage its unique design and texture. Handle with care while moving or transporting to prevent any scratches or dents.
- Clean foosball table regularly with a soft cloth
- Do not use abrasive materials on the surface