Items already available in stock will be dispatched in 1-2 business days (Monday-Friday) following order completion.
During sales or special promotions, processing may take longer.
MADE TO ORDER ITEMS:
Made to order items will be shipped as soon as they have been received in our warehouse. Payment for the made to order item(s) will be deducted in full on the same day the order is placed, despite the postponed shipment date.
You have 14 days counting from the day you receive your item (the legal withdrawal period) in which to return it to us. The item must be returned in the same condition as when it was sold.
Our team will examine returned items thoroughly, verifying their eligibility for return.
Every item returned must conform to our standards:
- The products must be returned in the same condition they were received in, with the seal of quality still attached. Items returned without the seal will not be accepted
- Items must be returned with the original boxes where applicable.
- We will not accept any return that has been used, is dirty or has other signs of used not present at the time of purchase.
Returns that do not pass our quality checks will not be accepted.
- EDITORS' NOTE
- LIMITED EDITION
- TYPE OF SELLER
- ESTIMATED PRODUCTION TIME
- CARE & MAINTENANCE
The vain peacock enchants and seduces with the elegant brilliance of golden and silver aluminium.Discover the dichotomy of altreforme's Raw&Rainbow collection, dedicated to its 10th anniversary. This special collection features ten iconic sculptures crafted by five representatives of Italian design, including Antonio Aricò, Serena Confalonieri, Marcantonio, Alessandro Zambelli, and the duo Zanellato/Bortotto. Each designer has created two iconic objects, one raw and material, and the other colored with vibrant hues of the rainbow to tell the story of altreforme's ten years through their personal vision. Exalt in the purity and colorful pop soul of aluminium with this unique collection that celebrates the beauty of Italian design.
Questions? Contact our concierge service for custom inquiries and more.
Raw & Rainbow
Design by /
Silver and Gold
Year of Issued /
29 x 55cm - 21,65 x 11,41in
Made in /
6 - 7 weeks
Use a soft cloth to clean dust or debris from the sculpture periodically. Avoid using harsh chemicals or abrasive materials on the surface, as they may damage its unique design and texture. Handle with care while moving or transporting to prevent any scratches or dents.
- Clean sculpture regularly with a soft cloth
- Do not use abrasive materials on the surface
- Handle carefully when moving or transporting