Items already available in stock will be dispatched in 1-2 business days (Monday-Friday) following order completion.
During sales or special promotions, processing may take longer.
MADE TO ORDER ITEMS:
Made to order items will be shipped as soon as they have been received in our warehouse. Payment for the made to order item(s) will be deducted in full on the same day the order is placed, despite the postponed shipment date.
You have 14 days counting from the day you receive your item (the legal withdrawal period) in which to return it to us. The item must be returned in the same condition as when it was sold.
Our team will examine returned items thoroughly, verifying their eligibility for return.
Every item returned must conform to our standards:
- The products must be returned in the same condition they were received in, with the seal of quality still attached. Items returned without the seal will not be accepted
- Items must be returned with the original boxes where applicable.
- We will not accept any return that has been used, is dirty or has other signs of used not present at the time of purchase.
Returns that do not pass our quality checks will not be accepted.
- EDITORS' NOTE
- TYPE OF SELLER
- ESTIMATED PRODUCTION TIME
- CARE & MAINTENANCE
Galactica collection want to be a tribute to Eileen Grey, eccentric and futuristic Irish architect and designer of the XXth century.
Divider with glitter and reflecting surfaces, based on curvy shapes and metallic- cyber style.
With Galactica collection by Antonio Aricò, altreforme gave life to a space age world peopled by droids, satellites, stars, lightning, spaceships and UFO. Glitter and
metallic colours, non-conventional finishing and space age furniture and an homage to
David Bowie and his Space Oddity album, dedicated to Neil Armstrong and Apollo 11
Questions? Contact our concierge service for custom inquiries and more.
RAL 3003, 2011 + glitter and reflective pannels
Year of Issued
2,35 x 2,50cm - 92,51 x 98,42in
6 - 7 weeks
Use a soft cloth to clean dust or debris from the divider periodically. Avoid using harsh chemicals or abrasive materials on the surface, as they may damage its unique design and texture. Handle with care while moving or transporting to prevent any scratches or dents.
- Clean divider regularly with a soft cloth
- Do not use abrasive materials on the surface
- Handle carefully when moving or transporting