Items already available in stock will be dispatched in 1-2 business days (Monday-Friday) following order completion.
During sales or special promotions, processing may take longer.
MADE TO ORDER ITEMS:
Made to order items will be shipped as soon as they have been received in our warehouse. Payment for the made to order item(s) will be deducted in full on the same day the order is placed, despite the postponed shipment date.
You have 14 days counting from the day you receive your item (the legal withdrawal period) in which to return it to us. The item must be returned in the same condition as when it was sold.
Our team will examine returned items thoroughly, verifying their eligibility for return.
Every item returned must conform to our standards:
- The products must be returned in the same condition they were received in, with the seal of quality still attached. Items returned without the seal will not be accepted
- Items must be returned with the original boxes where applicable.
- We will not accept any return that has been used, is dirty or has other signs of used not present at the time of purchase.
Returns that do not pass our quality checks will not be accepted.
- EDITORS' NOTE
- TYPE OF SELLER
- ESTIMATED PRODUCTION TIME
- CARE & MAINTENANCE
Malachite cabinet bar.The mysterious cabinets of the Alpaga family seems to breathe under their long soft coat. With a new way of approaching the animal world, the members of this collection offer a new experience for their owners who, after adopting them, will have to give them a lot of softness, attention and esteem.
Questions? Contact our concierge service for custom inquiries and more.
Brushed black high pressure laminate and dressed in silky rows
of viscose fringes
Fuxia - Orange - Violet and Black
H 150 x 140 x 50cm - H 59 x 55 x 19,68in
If not in stock 3 - 4 weeks
Use a soft cloth to clean dust or debris from the cabinet bar periodically. Avoid using harsh chemicals or abrasive materials on the surface, as they may damage its unique design and texture.
- Clean cabinet bar regularly with a soft cloth
- Do not use abrasive materials on the surface
- Handle carefully when moving or transporting